DRUG DIABETES 2018
Drug Diabetes 2018 highlights the theme Explore and Enhance the ideology in Drug Diabetes, which reflects the innovative inventions in diabetes medication and the new technologies to eradicate diabetes.
Diabetes research and treatment helps the investigator to understand the problem in an effective manner and the real-time implementation of the new advanced technologies. Diabetes is a disease where the produced insulin is not working properly or the production of insulin is less.
Diabetes Mellitus is a chronic condition in which the pancreas produces little insulin or the cell resist the activity of insulin to maintain a normal blood sugar level. The common symptoms of the diabetic patient include a rapid increase of thirst and hunger followed by frequent urination, over and underweight, fatigue, blurred vision, slowly healed wounds, skin infection etc. Common diseases like coronary heart disease, Eye damage, Nerve damage can be associated with Diabetes Mellitus.
WHY TO ATTEND?
This Conference will provide many opportunities to network and discuss science and technology about the advancements in treatments and management of Diabetes, ensure equity of opportunity, find new funding and research opportunities, and build collaborations and contacts with international colleagues to further continue one’s research at the global level.
Allied academies own and operate several academic journals and conferences. Since its establishment 1995, Allied Academies promotes peer-reviewed healthcare information through meetings, scholarly journals, and training to leading academic, business and research institutes across the healthcare and life science industries.
Drug Diabetes 2018 provides two days robust discussion on methods and strategies related to symptoms and management of Diabetes as well as explore new ideas and concepts on a global scale and the topics include Clinical Diabetes, Pathophysiology of Diabetes, Endocrinology, Diabetes and its associate Diseases, Pediatric Diabetes, Diabetic Neuropathy, Diabetic Retinopathy, Diabetic Nephropathy, Obesity and Diabetes, Diabetes and Cancer, Management of Diabetes, Diabetic Medication and Advancements of Drugs, Treatments, Insulin Therapy, Pharmacology, Alternative Medication for Diabetes, Advance Research.
· Business Professionals
· Academic Professionals
· Medical and Pharmaceutical Companies
· Medical Colleges and Hospitals
SOCIETIES ASSOCIATED WITH DIABETES RESEARCH
· German Diabetes Association
· FAND - Italian Association of Diabetics
· Italian Association for the Defence of the Interests of Diabetics
· Association of Diabetes
· Association National Italian Diabetic Athletes
· Italian Society of Diabetology
· International Diabetes Federation- Italy
· Primary Care Diabetes Society
· Australian Diabetes Society
· Emirates Diabetes Society
· Society for Biomedical Diabetes Research
· Immunology of Diabetes Society
· American Association of Diabetes Educators
· American Diabetes Association
· The Asian Association for the Study of Diabetes
· International Association of the Diabetes and Pregnancy Study Groups
· Diabetes Association of Nigeria
· Association of Children's Diabetes Clinicians
· Canadian Diabetes Association